Thursday 15 February 2018

Spirit Speaks - Wisdom Comes

image

When I am asked, "How can I get back into balance with my life?", my answer is, "Go to Nature".

Yes, it really is that simple. Yet, most people seem to want a long, difficult method of rebalancing.  I think it is because, over time, we have learned to believe that everything is complicated and that we need to go through a lot of steps to get to the end goal.  After all, that is what work is.

Being in balance is a natural state, so, it seems to me, that the best place to balance is in Nature.  It doesn't matter what the season is; it only matters that you go out into nature willingly and with an open mind.

My best drive home from work is one where I have time to look at the trees along the river and, if I am lucky, I see the Eagle guarding the river bank.  The sight of the river, trees, Eagle, and what ever else shows up brings me firmly into the present moment so that all that has been floating in my mind clears away.  I feel refreshed.

Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy