Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year 2018

image

I wish one and all a very happy and prosperous 2018! 

I thank all of you who have followed my blog since its inception in 2006. And thank you to each of you who took the time to send me emails or phone me to encourage me to keep going.  We are all a team.

This year, I believe we will see more big changes in life around the world.  We will all experience roller-coaster-like emotional swings as wonderful things and tragedies occur.  We will each need to be able to ground and center and find that ability to be the observer and not get caught up in the drama. It is a tall order.

Remember to reach out to friends and family for help when you need it. 

Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy