Thursday 1 June 2017

Archangels - Aloneness

image

The Archangels are here this month – June 2017 – to give us advice on being ourselves. 

To me, this seems quite funny because how can someone outside of us, tell us how to be our self?

The answer to that question, say the Angels, is that we do not come with any guidelines on how to at one with self.  From the moment that we are born, others tell us how we should behave, think, feel, etc.  When we do have moments of self, they tell us that we are wrong. 

So, enjoy this month.  Find something that sings to you, and go with it.

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this blog too. As I travel, I spend a lot of alone time. I often wondered why. This blog explains it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy