Thursday 25 August 2016

Buddha Speaks - Powerful Truths

 

image

When I think that I have lost my way, I remember that there are truths out there,

Sometimes I find that I search these truths out when no one seems to care.

I wonder where the truths came from – what other world.

Did the Angels bring them here on wings unfurled?

Did those folks that received them just throw the truths away?

Or do the folks who have greed and lust and power have that much sway

To bury all the truths below the layers of empty promises and lies?

Perhaps it is time to change all that and let the lies all cease.

It's time to turn to all the truths and settle on inner peace.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy