Friday 15 January 2016

Angels Speak - Measures of Success

 

image

What a strange thought – do your job and not be paid for it!  Most volunteers do exactly that especially if they volunteer on boards and serve as part of the executive.  I was thinking about my job, and whether I would do it for free.  My husband reminded me that I do different online learning courses on my own time so that I can stay up with the technology.  He also reminded me that I offer information on my blogs… I do that for free.  In fact, he said I do a lot of writing for free. 

What he said started me thinking.  I have not reached any conclusions yet.  I am still mulling things over.  Maybe I have a second calling.  Who knows?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy