Monday 11 January 2016

Angels Speak - Make Mistakes

 

image

Well, I made a mistake today.  It was not a big one, but it certainly got in the way of what I was doing.  I did discover something.  The shortcut that I thought I was taking was really no short cut.  However, I did discover a different type of shortcut through the process.  It shaves several steps off my client's project setup.  I think that is cool!

I also discovered that after several years of being without a wallet, and using a small clutch to keep my change and assorted credit cards and membership cards together, that a good wallet with lots of card slots keeps one well orgarnized.  I love that!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy