Friday 9 October 2015

Angels Speak - Approve of Yourself

image

One of the lessons that has come up for me, several times this week, is that I seem to be my own worst critic.  I received this lesson in several ways:

1. I was worrying away that I had made a mistake in an interview, and re-running the conversation.  Suddenly, I heard the words, “Let it go!”  The words were strong and clear. 

2.  I completed a task.  Thought about it for a while, and then went back and redid parts of it.  While I was doing that, I heard, “How do you know it was wrong?  Why do you second guess yourself?”

3.  I was about to go down that path noted in point 2 again today when one of my friends sent me the poster with Louise Hay’s words on it.  I was so tickled at the persistence of my Angels and the Universe in  general, that I started to laugh. 

My plan for the weekend is to think of this poster every time I start down the path of self criticism.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy