Tuesday 29 September 2015

Spirit Animal - Raven’s Joke

image

This picture shows RAVEN, the Trickster, with my package of cashews.  Roger and I were sitting in the sun on the patio at Lake Moraine, soaking up some energy.  Different birds were hopping down to chat with us.  This very large Raven came and sat on the railing.  Then, he hopped on the table and chatted.  While I was distracted looking at something that Roger was pointing at, RAVEN hopped right over and took the package out of my hand and hopped to the railing.  He proceeded to rip open the package and eat all my cashews. 

His message was very clear.

  • To get what you want, you sometimes have to distract those who hold the power.
  • Go after what you want, even if it takes some time.
  • When you have what you want, retreat to a safe place.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy