Friday 11 September 2015

Angels Speak - Finding the Balance

image

I love being out in the park in the morning.  I love the smell of the dew on the grass and the smell of apples dropping along the park fence from some neighbouring house’s yard.  I love the Deer roaming the grassland as they navigate slowly back to Poplar Island for the day.

I love that the different plants like dandelions and thistles are moving through their flower to seed phases.  I pick the fluff and make a wish and blow it to the four directions.  In sending the wishes out on the air, I invoke the probabilities of different ways of fulfilling the wish.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy