Tuesday 25 August 2015

Angels Speak - WE ARE PART of EVERYTHING

image

 

I am the wind on the sea.
I am the ocean wave.
I am the sound of the billows.
I am the seven-horned stag.
I am the hawk on the cliff.
I am the dewdrop in sunlight.
I am the fairest of flowers.
I am the raging boar.
I am the salmon in the deep pool.
I am the lake on the plain.
I am the meaning of the poem.
I am the point of the spear.
I am the god that makes fire in the head.
Who levels the mountain?
Who speaks the age of the moon?
Who has been where the sun sleeps?
Who, if not I?

song of amergin - mythical celtic invocation

 

This beautiful poem is a reminder that we are all part of the Oneness.  Each of us has a point of light that is immortal in us.  This light continues on.  It becomes part of everything when we die.  It exists in us to remind us of our connection to the animals, the birds, the grass, and other humans.  We are more than we seem.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy