Friday 5 June 2015

Spirit Speaks - The Greedy


I keep hearing about how companies are laying off people, and increasing the profit.  I hear about the stress that we put on the Earth.  I hear about families that have to go to food banks or live out on the street.  I hear about people struggling.  And then I hear that banks made a huge profit, and corporations pay out bonuses or huge payouts to executives.  I ask where the balance is to be found.

Greed is defined by Merriam-Webster http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/greed as "a selfish and excessive desire for more of something (like money)".

Where did greed come from?  Is it genetic?  Is it learned?  If so, then it must be taught.  Where do we teach it?  Can it be un-learned?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy