Sunday 21 June 2015

Buddha Speaks–Patience

image

 

I am impatient!  I was born that way.  I am impatient with myself and with others.  I do not remember that each of us has their own blueprint that says “I do things in this way.”.  I believe that everyone should be doing the things that I do in the way that I do them.  That, my friends, is EGO.  Yes, you are correct if you are thinking that impatience is born of ego.  They do go hand in hand.  We all have some measure of impatience and ego.  It causes arguments because EGO needs to be right all the time.  It causes wars because Ego needs to be right.  Ego will throw Harmony out the window in a fit of impatience.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy