Wednesday 21 January 2015

Angels Speak–Common Cause of Failure

 

image

I must confess that there are times that I think about quitting a difficult task.  I was overwhelmed when I did my third year university.  I was taking extra classes and working part time.  I was going to quit.  My friends and family talked me into staying the course.  I am happy that I did.

What I learned from that experience is that often, it takes a team to help you keep going.  So, get some support this month to help you meet your goals.  Whether you have one person or ten people on your team, you will succeed because you have support.

The Angels are on your team, and faith and friends will help you move through life.  Your friends may even be angels or guides in disguise.  What fun!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy