Friday 5 December 2014

Angels Speak - What Should You Do Today?

 

image

What would I leave undone and be okay with, if I died?  I really did think about this.  Mostly, it was work in my daily job.  This made me think about all the things I want to do.

My list is not that long.  I don’t call it my bucket list.  I call it my FUN List.

  • Finish my several quilts
  • Have a Vegas weekend with my sisters
  • Swim with the dolphins somewhere
  • Walk with a wolf
  • Work with an elephant

Whether I get more education, attend conferences, or do anything that takes away from me time, seems to fade away. 

Where are you in your journey to have FUN.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy