Tuesday 9 December 2014

Angels Speak - Thoughts On Failing

image

This quote resonated deeply for me. Failing or succeeding is in the eyes of the person walking the action, not in those that observe the action. 

While this might seem cryptic, I mean if I run a race and beat my own time by several seconds and yet do not win the race, I may have failed at winning the race but I succeeded in improving what I could do.  I succeeded!   

Sometimes, we do not see how we have been succeeding because we focus on the failing.  We need to change how we observe, and we need to have faith that we always succeed in some way.  Our faith and an attitude of gratitude will keep us from failing.

As long as we are in service to loving kindness, which is a great recipe for living, we cannot fail.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy