Monday 15 September 2014

Spirit Animal–Hawk Eyes

image

The Hawk flew over the car as I drove into the cove, and then landed on the top of the evergreen in the backyard.  I could hear the “kreeeyee, kreeeyee” noise.  It actually sounded like “Judy, Judy”.  So, I went to see what was up.  The Hawk was very quiet as she watched me move through the patio door.  The dogs came out and stared, too. 

The intensity of her gaze made me look at her.  I felt the phrase from the movie, Avatar, come to mind.  “I see you.”  I felt like the emotions that I had been pushing down were able to rise up, and that, in that seeing, Hawk let them flow without judgement.  The intensity felt like it lasted a very  long time.  When I glanced at my watch it was only four or five minutes. 

Hawk flapped twice and lifted off.  I could hear her cry, Kreeeye, Kreeeyee.  It sound like “Clearly, Clearly”.  I wondered if it meant that I was clear, or that I should now see clearly, or, even, that clearly, she had worked with me. 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy