Saturday 14 September 2013

Angels Speak - Walking The Line

“You've got a way to keep me on your side.
You give me cause for love that I can't hide.
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide.
Because you're mine, I walk the line.”

-Johnny Cash - Walk The Line Lyrics

The words are talking about being true to your love, and, therefore, walking a thin line between doing what is right and good, and what is harmful and selfish or even illegal. 

The Angels know that each of us face “the line” each day, and often several times a day.  When you feel that you may “step over the line” then call on the Angels to help you keep to the side of integrity.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy