Thursday 18 July 2013

Spirit Speaks – White Buffalo Calf Woman on Peace

In my dream, the white buffalo walked across the prairie, all by itself.  I looked around and saw no herd.  That is a very odd thing to see a buffalo without its herd.  The buffalo headed towards me.  I wondered if I should run.

Then the air rippled.  And the shell of the white buffalo morphed into a beautiful women whose skin changed from red to white to brown to yellow to blue, and then the cycle continued again.  She smiled and I knew that we were kin.

She called me and asked me to walk toward her.  I walked quickly. I could see that she carried something. 

“Priestess, I greet you. I ask that you tell the people that they must achieve peace or all will be destroyed.  Man is the caretaker of the land; the land does not serve man.  What is the benefit of profit?  The wisest men of all time have lived simply, in harmony with the land.  So it shall always be.”

With that, she turned around and walked away as a great, white buffalo.

Abruptly, I woke up.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy