Tuesday 2 July 2013

Angels Speak – Doing Better

June has been a tough month because of all of the project stuff, the family stuff, and the flood stuff.  I have not had any extra energy to write, or to do anything extra.  My time is mostly about what I have to do.  I was thinking about how to do better and I realized that I was still weighted down by all the things people expect me to do. 

I was feeling like I needed some answers to clear up what was going on with my thinking, and I saw the poster at the start of this blog.  I believe that you have to go through a growing or percolating stage, before you get to the place where you understand a situation, and know “better” about it.  I will get to that point, and celebrate when I do.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy