Saturday 15 June 2013

Buddha Speaks - More on The Eightfold Path

This week has been very challenging because the things that I wanted to do are in conflict with the things that others want me to do.  Some days, it seems like everyone has their own agenda.  I was getting a bit upset by one particular client and their issues. 

Then, I saw the poster above, and, I felt peace.  The reminder about RIGHT ACTION and RIGHT INTENTION was so appropriate.  Doing one’s best, with the best intentions, and without the pressure of the needs of others will ensure that what needs to be done is getting done.

Other posts about the eightfold path:

Buddha Speaks – The Eight Paths 
Buddha Speaks - Right Eating
Buddha Speaks – Attachment

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy