Thursday 9 May 2013

Spirit Speaks – Meditation Focus 25

image

This meditation focus comes from the book that I wrote, “Earth Wisdom Meditations: Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth”. 

I was sitting on the bench by the Bow River looking into the water.  A tree beside the river dropped a leaf into the water to my left.  I watched it float down past me.  I was just watching this leaf, and thinking, and I heard the words.  I wrote them down, and, eventually, they became a meditation for me that I use when I get stuck in my daily life.  Saying the words slowly and quietly, over and over, help me focus.

If you try this meditation, please let me know if it works for you.

Blessings,

Judy

You can see more about this book here.

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback]
Judith Hirst (Author)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy