Tuesday 26 March 2013

Spirit Speaks – On Taking A Deep Breath

Drawing on the Well of Breath.

~ Matt O’Dwyer

It starts with a breath

Just one good breath

The calm begins to wash over

The energy starts to flow

I feel it’s warmth move through my body

I feel it move though my heart and my soul

I drift away

My body left behind

I float

Today to a beautiful pine forest

It smells sweet and a little damp

It’s late, but a little sun is left

I walk to a well

The stars come out

They twinkle and dance in my eyes

I sit on the well and gaze down

Within myself

It’s clear and calm

I’m here

I’m centered

*****************

Thank you to Matt O’Dwyer for this beautiful writing about breath.  I am so happy that I found this.  Check out the site for Elephant Journal http://www.elephantjournal.com/.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy