Wednesday 27 February 2013

Spirit Animal - Lady Bug

As the days get warmer, once again, we notice Lady Bugs coming out of no where, to bless our house.  They move to the windows where I pick them up and drop them on my plants.   They keep the leaves clean and shiny for me.  What I am coming to understand is that the Lady Bug is about being grounded and protection.  Her message always seems to be about:

  • having no fear in starting over
  • trusting that what ever quest you are on will receive assistance
  • knowing that you will always end up with abundance

I hope this message speaks to you.

Blessings,

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this!! I was visited by a ladybug a couple weeks ago on the beach and got up from my chair till i noticed i was sitting on her the entire time...Thank god it didn't get squished!! She was still alive :). This post was a great reminder along with other information i didn't know about!...By the way I've have your blog set to my default homepage now since the cat symbolism :)(:! I love all that you share. You've made a mark on my life and i'm sure with many others XoXO. Keep sharing and spreading your love and insight<3!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy