Thursday 28 February 2013

Spirit Animal - Fox In The Forest

We were up in Kananaskis, just south of Canmore.  There was a lot more snow than what we had around home.  From the corner of my vision, I saw a dark shape.  I pulled over and stopped the vehicle.

Fox was coming out of the trees.  She moved with purpose.  I saw the beauty of her coat.  She stopped and turned to me.  I thought she might smell the dogs.  I swear that she grinned.  She barked three, sharp barks.  And then she moved on.

The barks represented:

  • trust your senses
  • stick to your purpose or goal
  • rely on your own cleverness – no one else has your experience in your life

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy