Friday 4 January 2013

Spirit Animal - Turtle Power

For many years, Turtle was a mentor to me.  Then, when it seemed I did not need her, she quietly slipped away.

Now, Turtle has again entered my life.  She has brought a fluorite turtle back into my life.  My Purple Green Turtle is now sitting on my dresser.  She reminds me that I am all that I need.  I have connection to all things in me.  I simply need to remember that connection’s address or vibration, or in the world of IT, the Ping address. 

Turtle reminds me that I need to slow down.  Hurrying will not change the destination or time.  Time is not real – it is abstract.   Turtle also says that we live longer if we go slower.  I guess I will find out the truth of this, if I slow down.

Turtle teaches that sometimes you need to have a hard shell around you so that you can go your own way.  Others like to influence you, but you can keep out of harm’s way by withdrawing into the protectiveness of self.

These are good lessons for all of us.

 

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy