Monday 12 November 2012

Spirit Animal - Mountain Fury Calls You

There is strangeness at this time – the energies have been rolling out since October.  I have strange dreams.  Sometimes they are of people and sometimes they are about animals.  Sometimes, I walk with angels, aliens, or spirits.

The interesting dream that happens is about this black horse in the mountains. It is difficult to determine whether the horse exists of itself, or whether it is a personification of the mountains. 

The horse comes and hunts me down.  I climb on its back and it carries me to the mountains.  I climb off the horse and then sit on a rock and listen.  I hear stories and learn lessons.  I am tested.

When I awake, I have no other memories other than the basic facts that I have stated.  Perhaps some of you are experiencing the call of “Something”.  For me, the call is Mountain Fury.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy