Tuesday 2 October 2012

Spirit Speaks – YOU are Perfect

 

I had a phone call from a lady who wanted a session with me because she had trouble keeping a boyfriend, and she thought that there was something wrong with her.

When she told me about the different men she had been dating in the last two years, it was clear that she was quite perfect for her space and lifestyle, and that the issue was the men… they did not fit.

I saw this sign, and knew that this was a token that I needed to send to her.  My guides said that I needed to share this with everyone, because, well everyone seems to have doubts about whether they are worthy.

The answer is “You are Perfect.  Everyone is worthy.”

Blessings,

Judy

judy@angelsandancestors.com

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. I am perfect.
    Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy