Monday 1 October 2012

Spirit Animal - Large White Tiger

This is a time when strange things happen.  Over the last several days, I will see what looks like a large, white Tiger, out of the corner of my eye.  It seems to step through the walls, and pace me at what I am doing.  It is not threatening.  It does not say anything.

What I know about white animals appearing to a person is that the white animal, a spirit animal, is confirming that you are on the right path for you.  Others may not see the perfection of what you are doing, but Creator, Angels, and the spirit animals acknowledge your choices.

May you have the blessing of the White Tiger.

Judy

judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy