Thursday 4 October 2012

Angels Speak - What Is Strength?

clip_image001

 

Finding that place of strength, courage, and compassion is the lifetime journey for all of us.  Most will never achieve it because there is so much that gets in the way.  If we find strength, often our courage will fail us.  If we find courage and strength, we can become bullies because our compassion is lacking.

The learning journeys that we are all on are so amazing.  The best learning, for me, happens when I can stand back from a situation and see what the bigger story is.  I ask my  Eagle guide to help me stand back and see the facts, and to help me ignore the emotions and story that are being played out.  It is so hard for us to “stay out” of the story.

To read more on strength, read about Elephant http://angelsandancestors.blogspot.ca/2008/09/spirit-animal-elephant.html and about Buffalo at http://angelsandancestors.blogspot.ca/2011/03/spirit-animals-buffalo-kin.html

 

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy