Saturday 1 September 2012

From Judy - On Relationships

I have taken the month of August off – from writing, from doing things, from having much contact with the outside world other than what I must do to keep a roof over my head.  The dogs and I walk early and stay to our selves.

I have been working on my relationship with myself.  I understand that I am undergoing great changes as the energies shift around us.  I see my life changing and also changing is my relationship with the people that I know.  Some are leaving, and some new “family” is arriving.

Where ever we are in our journey, we can always learn from other beings, especially animals.  This story makes me happy – it is a tribute to kindness in relationships.

A dog’s seeing eye dog

Lily is a Great Dane that has been blind since a bizarre medical condition required that she have both eyes removed. For the last 5 years, Maddison, another Great Dane, has been her sight. The two are, of course, inseparable. (via Weird Universe, Daily Record, The Sun)

May you be blessed with much love!

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy