Saturday 7 July 2012

Spirit Speaks - Impossible

The message pounded through my brain – everything is possible.  It repeated over and over.  There are no limits…. was the phrase that began to echo in my head.  And finally, there was silence.

This onslaught of noise was the response I received to my thoughts about how impossible life is for some people. 

Judgement.

This one word startled me awake.   Of course!  Who was I to look from the outside and say that someone’s life was impossible?

Who did this to you?

Wow!  What a huge question.  I have to stop and think.  Parents, teachers, and even friends, have said that my goals are impossible and that I will fail.

Judgement.

Allow no one to sit in judgement on you…. they do not have permission.

 

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy