Tuesday 10 July 2012

Spirit Speaks - Consider the timing

 

 

Although I have learned that timing happens perfectly, I often get caught in the misconception of time being controllable.  In my daily career as a consultant and project manager, being on time and on budget is a tool of the trade.   In the rest of my life, I constantly see how timing is beyond what anyone can control. 

I have been working on renovations on the house, and, for various reasons, the project has dragged on.  There is one item to finish.  I cannot find “someone” who can finish it off for me.

I realized that this is a step in the bigger picture that I could not see in the overall timing of things.  My sense of it is that this one item – which happens to be a step – has some significance in my life. 

There is a saying:

When you feel that you have reached the end and that you cannot go one step further, when life seems to be drained of all purpose: what a wonderful opportunity to start all over again, to turn over a new page. - Eileen Caddy

I think perhaps that this last step is really about starting a new step.  I will make the “step” when the time is right.

May you always step where it is safe!

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy