Sunday 22 July 2012

Spirit Animal - Golden Retriever Blessing

clip_image001

I was explaining to a friend that sometimes, the pain of losing Sage, our golden retriever, is still very sharp.  I have pondered why that pain would rip through me at the most unexpected times.  I never came up with a clear reason.

Then, one of my friends sent me a series of dog pictures.  In the bundle was this one.  This is my answer.  It was the great blessing of being totally accepted, with all my faults and peculiarities.  It is not even unconditional  - it simply is!

There are not many beings, other than the Angels, who simply accept. 

Many blessings, and may you be accepted because it is…

Judy

 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy