Thursday 7 June 2012

Spirit Speaks - The Tiger Lily

 

                 

 

The Tiger Lily always makes me think of my Grandmother who has been deceased for about fifteen years.  She loved the color of the flower, its resilience to drought and to drowning, and she loved that it stands straight up, looking at the Sun.  She would tell my brother and I, when we were five and six, that we should be like the Tiger Lily.

As I am processing big changes in my life, I decided that I would do some yard work.  I realized that my flower beds were looking bedraggled, and decided to go to check out the offerings at the nursery.  I felt like I was pulled over to the perennial section where there was a huge display of tiger lilies and other lilies.  The orange, and yellow, and pink lilies called to a part of my soul, and I went home with six pots of lilies. 

As I thought about my purchase, I realized that I felt happy and peaceful.  I felt the presence of my Grandmother like a warm hug.  Again, I could see Great Spirit’s hand in the way that I was guided out to the yard, and then to the nursery.  I felt the healing presence of great love and compassion.  I planted my lilies and I felt as though the world shifted for me.

Try planting a lily and see if it changes your feelings.

 

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy