Thursday 28 June 2012

Spirit Speaks - Fairy Realm More Active

clip_image001

One of my friends asked me if I had been hearing that Fairies were more common these days.  I laughed a bit because just the day before another friend was telling me about the fairies in her yard.  While they may not be as defined as those in the picture above, the Fairies are very active with this latest shift in energy.  They are helping to keep the earth and its creatures – not humans – and the vegetation, in a balance so that plants do not exhaust themselves.

Fairies have always made me wonder about their name.  One of the stories that a teacher – healer told me was that because Fairies are of the Earth and very elemental, that they do not have the same ego as humans.  When a Fairy is called to work with you or to make a decision that affects you, they do it with the view of fairness (fairly) in how it will affect the Earth.  That seems very wise to me.

Perhaps Humans should look at things they are doing more “fairly”.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy