Saturday 16 June 2012

Buddha Speaks - Your Divine Body

 

When you wash, imagine that you are washing your divine body with blissful energy instead of washing your mundane, suffering body with water. Then dress your divine body with blissful, divine robes instead of ordinary clothes. If you start your morning like that, the rest of your day will be much easier.  - Lama Yeshe, "Visualizations"

 

I am having one of those times in my life where I look at the time I do not spend on myself and my fitness, and I wonder, WHY?  Why did I let other things and other people become more important than me?  Is it because I was taught that, as the oldest, the younger ones came first?  Is it because I am a woman and was trained to take care of others?  Is it because I lost sight of myself?

The answer that popped into my head was – “I forgot who I was – I am that I am.  I am Divine.”

 

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy