Tuesday 15 May 2012

Buddha Speaks - Unpredictable Conditions

image

 

Spiritual practitioners thrive in unpredictable conditions, testing and refining the inner qualities of heart and mind. Every situation becomes an opportunity to abandon judgment and opinions and to simply give complete attention to what is. - Shaila Catherine, "Equanimity in Every Bite"

In case I am not “getting it”, Spirit sends me another message about getting some testing around how I react to things.  The testing is not truly to test me, but for me to see whether my judgements and opinions are filled with heat. 

I think that I am too tired to have any worries about having heat around anything.  What I have learned is that the Universe will use tiredness to help break down any barriers that we have to anything.  My learning through this period is that I should release attachment to all things.  While I knew this intellectually, I am now getting this teaching on an emotional and physical level.

Learning is a wonderful way to stay young.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy