Tuesday 24 April 2012

Spirit Speaks - Ask, And Get Out Of The Way

Quite often, we decide that we want something. And, because we all have been taught to visualize what we want very specifically, we put in lots of detail about what we want, and how we should get it.  When we do this, we do in fact, get in the way of the Universe so that she cannot deliver what we need immediately.

Roger and I had this situation in the last several weeks when we have been lining up contractors for renovations to our house.  I finally got to the point where I said, “Enough! Universe, you know what we want.  Please bring it to us.”

The next day, the following pictures arrived from my friend Leslie.  I believe the Universe is saying, “I heard you.  Here’s some proof that I deliver.”

I am grateful!

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy