Thursday 1 March 2012

Spirit Speaks - You Are The Most Important Person That I Know

                               image

The month of February has been a challenging one for me.  I finished my first three months on my new job.  We got a new puppy who really did take a lot of work, and lot of energy, and we made transitions with friends and family.

Spirit, as you know, always sends you things to put your life into perspective.  The poster in the above picture helped me to put things into something that I understood: I am the perfect person to be doing what I am doing right now.  The Universe/Creator made me strong and intelligent so that I could deal with the things that were being rained upon me.  And, I am doing what I need to do.

I know that February and March 2010 are about dealing with family issues and with friend relationships.  I know that many seniors will leave the planet and that we must be prepared for that.  I know too, that we will be besieged with currents of energy that play our bodies out.

With all of this, I feel quite happy to move forward through 2012 and into 2013.  It is a perfect year for change.

A big change that we made at February 29th is to make the March 1, 2012 issue the last issue of the Angels’ Magazine.  Enjoy this last one at http://angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1203.pdf.

Blessings,

Judy@angelsandancestors.com 

See our websites:  www.angelsandancestors.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com;   webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

My book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy