Friday 2 March 2012

Spirit Speaks - Like YOURSELF

clip_image001

In the Oneness of all things, we are all loved and liked.  It is only in the human world that we get attached to whether people like us or dislike us.  Where does that come from?  Usually, it comes from the expectations that our parents set for us around whether we are “good” or “bad” and whether our parents like us or not.  That expectation of being liked is transferred to our new friends outside of the family, and then to school, and so on.

What I have learned is that no one will like me if I do not like myself.  If I am constantly harping on what I see as deficiencies in myself, others will pick up on that energy, and they will mirror my feelings.  I will feel lambasted by my shortcomings.

Know that you and I are perfect.  What we see as imperfections are in fact things that we use to help us learn and grow.  We actually are moving through time and space as we learn to love ourselves.  One of the tools that I use to help me grow and to move through the self questioning and self criticism is the Ho’ponopono meditation.

                                   image

This beautiful meditation allows you to forgive yourself and others, and to move past the behaviour that is slowing you down.

May you find yourself beautiful!  May you become your best friend!

Blessings,

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

My book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy