Saturday 10 March 2012

Spirit Animal - Tiger In A Dream

image

I walked in a strange country, and did not recognize any of the road side signs or houses.  I wondered where I was.  There was a small stream off to my right.  I heard a splash.  A large tiger was walking towards me.  He huffed.

“I have tried many things to get your attention.  You, however, are always distracted.  We need to talk.”

I asked him if I should join him or did he want to sit somewhere else and talk.  He directed me to a large tree.  We sat down.

Tiger talked about several things:

  • There is benefit from going into an introspective mode from time to time.  Walk and travel by yourself; avoid your friends and family to let the “virus” of public opinion and judgement drain out of your physical body and emotional body.
  • Eat food that agrees with you.  Do not buy based on what others say.  Test what is right for your body to maintain or to gain your optimal health.
  • Rest more.  Even reduce your work week for a while and gather some energy.  You will need it.

Blessings,

Judy  Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;      webdesign11.com;   www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy