Thursday 15 March 2012

Buddha Speaks - Be Kind

                         image

 

There are times when I must bite my words back.  The words that I would use may seem appropriate to me, and, unkind to the person receiving them.  We all perceive life in different ways, based on our past experience.  I was having one of those days – you know the kind – where it seemed like people were going out of their way to be unhelpful, or even mean.  When I feel that way, I know I need to take a deep breath and find the peace in my heart, and then I can kindly and peacefully speak words that help the person get over what is troubling them. 

I have learned over the years that unkindness is often played forward by the person that has been hurt by another’s unkindness.  After all the leadership and team building that has been going on in business for the last fifteen years, it is troubling to see bully behaviour in businesses, often stemming from a manager. 

Perhaps try some words of peace today at work or at a gathering of friends.  Do it as an experiment to see how things play out.

Blessings,

Judy Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy