Tuesday 6 March 2012

Angels Speak–Hold On To Your Power

                  clip_image001

The changes are happening so fast around me that sometimes I feel like a top, spinning and bouncing off what ever gets in the way.  At the same time, I feel calm and centered.  How can there be this much contrast in change?

I asked the Angels.  They said that our lives are really like hurricanes.  The hurricane is calm at the center.  The further one is from the center, the stronger the chaos is in the hurricane.  A light bulb went off!

As long as I stay true to my purpose or my what my heart tells me is right for me, then I am calm and peaceful.  When someone tries to force you or manipulate you into doing something that you are uncomfortable with, then the pushing of the chaos happens.  Another’s will is pushing against our will. 

For some reason, I found this discussion quite comforting.

Blessings,

Judy  Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;      webdesign11.com;   www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy