Monday 5 March 2012

Angels Speak - Think About It

I am the oldest of six children.  And, in the funny way that the Universe changes our lives, my youngest sister has been living with Roger and I while she was waiting to move into her house.

The last time I lived with my sister was in our house on the farm, when she was six, and she is now in her forties.  Her favourite books were the Dr. Seuss books, especially the book, “Green Eggs and Ham”.  She moved out on the weekend, into her beautiful house, and I miss her.  Then the poster below caught my attention, and I started to laugh! 

Dr. Seuss quotes really can change your life.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.comwebdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

My book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy