Sunday 11 March 2012

Angels Speak - Be Open

                                   clip_image001

I have been listening to a family member complain of all the things that are wrong in their life.  I did not know how to approach how to be of help.  Then, I saw this slide, and I knew that it is not for me to deal with.  I do not even need to be a support.  I need to remind them that they can drop the load that they are carrying at any time.  What you carry is a choice!

When we let go, we let things happen in a natural way, and life is very good.

Blessings,

Judy  Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;      webdesign11.com;   www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy