Monday 30 January 2012

Spirit Animal - Skunk On Setting New Ways

image

I was deep into my space and not really noticing anything, when I heard what sounded like digging.  I then heard humming.  As I looked around, I saw a Skunk trudge through the snow, stop and dig, and then trudge some more. 

Skunk said:

  • New opportunities are here, and if I sleep through them, then me and my kind will miss out.
  • Snow is simply water in a different format.  I like the snow, and to walk out in it is to remind myself that I need not follow what others of my kind do.
  • When the weather is warm, it is time to explore.  I am exploring what is available in a different environment.  This makes me stronger than one who accepts what is.
  • By walking in the cold, I thicken my fur.  This keeps me warmer.  I am setting new links in my body.  My body remembers a time when I walked in the cold.  I am setting a new way.

Many blessings,

Judy

More from Skunk at http://angelsandancestors.blogspot.com/2011/06/spirit-animal-skunks-support.html 

judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy