Wednesday 4 January 2012

Spirit Animal - Horse on Sleeping

image

 

I was getting ready to leave my meditation after having a Lion come in, when I heard the words, “Wait! Wait!  I have something to say!”

I settled back down on the grass in my favourite spot, and waited, as I had been asked.   A large white horse walked into my space, and settled in. 

“I heard your discussion with Lion about sleeping, and I thought that I would like to say something on that topic.”

“Go ahead,” I said. 

The white Horse had some good things to say.

  • Make sure that you get all your harness off before you go to sleep.  You will be far more comfortable.
  • It is good to pray before you sleep.  (I piped in that I did not know that horses did prayers.  White Horse informed me that all animals pray.)
  • In nature, horses and all animals must find a safe place to sleep, or, they must have someone stand watch.  It is good to have a secure place to sleep.
  • If you cannot sleep, meditate on the wonderful life that you have.  All of us have abundance and we can meditate on abundance.  I like to think about grass, and how grass becomes hay, and as I meditate on this, I just seem to fall asleep.
  • If you have a guide or several guides (we horses have guides that will lead us to different places), then ask your guide to lead you to that place of sleep, and to stand guard.  This will keep you safe from all things.
  • If sleep doesn’t come, think about Oneness.  Oneness means that we are all part of the same pasture (eco system) and that we must all share and help each other.

I was quite amazed at the variety of ideas that Horse had, and said so.  White Horse got this very shy look on her face and dipped her head, and wandered off.

I came out of my meditation feeling like I had been greatly blessed.

Blessings to you,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com See the January 2012 Angels’ magazine “MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE” at http://angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1201.pdf
See our websites: www. angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy