Thursday 12 January 2012

Spirit Animal - Eagle Talks About Seeing

image

The pictures rolled through my mind and I wondered where they were coming from.  I could see fields and mountains, then roads and towns.  I did not see anything that looked familiar.  I squinted my eyes open to see if I was still in my meditation space.  I was.  I closed my eyes again, and the view kept changing.

Finally, I asked what was going on.  Eagle, spirit animal of the East, landed beside me and said that she wanted to show me what the view was like from where she spent most of the time. 

“Here is what I know about seeing,” she said.

  • Seeing is about letting images come in.  It is not about trying to discern what is there.  Then, the mind takes over.
  • Taking care of one’s eyes is important.  Wash them out.  Sleep.  Let them rest.
  • Most people see what they know, and they cannot see beyond that.  Learn to allow shapes to come into your line of sight without naming them.  Then you will truly see.
  • One does see more clearly from higher up.  It is about the view of the bigger picture.  The more you see – the more that you see that you don’t know everything.
  • It is much easier to see what is around others than around one’s self.  Thus we Eagles are lucky because the sky around us is empty so we do not get caught up in distractions.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com See the January 2012 Angels’ magazine  “MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE”  athttp://angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1201.pdf
See our websites: www. angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy