Saturday 14 January 2012

Spirit Animal - Albino hummingbird

For the past four weeks, I have been calling in my directions every morning and releasing them every night, asking them to keep me safe during the day and to teach me as they can. 

Hummingbird, the spirit of the north, has been very active in teaching me about enjoying the sweetness of life, and about laughing at everything.  She has been guiding me to see that all things are things that we can overcome, work around or totally ignore.  Her spirit has been very strong.  The other day, it seemed that she came in white, like a ghost.

I was quite surprised when yesterday morning, one of my friends sent me the email below with all of the pictures of the white hummingbird.

Enjoy!

Blessings,

Judy

Fifteen-year-old photographer Marlin Shank was fortunate enough to capture
several images of a rare albino ruby-throated hummingbird while in a park in
Staunton , Va


Very high quality photographs for such a fleeting subject...

Judy@angelsandancestors.com See the January 2012 Angels’ magazine  “MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE”  athttp://angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1201.pdf
See our websites: www. angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy