Sunday 8 January 2012

Mother Earth Speaks - Answer the Call

image

While out with friends yesterday, the conversation moved to the changes in the Earth.  And, we talked about the sounds that are coming from the earth.  Soon, our discussion moved to the various messages that each of us is getting from the Earth.  Here is the general message that we have been getting.

“Child, I have called you forth.  I have work for you.  Your Ancestors have always worked with me.  The last several generations of your people have not heeded my call.  I am calling to you, now, because I have work for you.  Where ever I call you to, you are called at my invitation – no one else’s.  I will call to you in Meditations.  I will call to you when you are being mindful of the Earth.  I will call to you in the form that you will see as “Mother Earth”.  And, I will ask you to do things to help me, and therefore, help all of the world. 

I ask that you answer the call.  Each of you have agree to work with me as part of your life path for this life time.  As you look around you, you will see the shape of the world is showing that help is required.  It is time to let yourself be guided by my words. 

Peace, Dear Ones!”

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com See the January 2012 Angels’ magazine  “MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE”  at http://angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1201.pdf
See our websites: www. angelsandancestors.com;  legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.comwebdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy